With tournaments already starting up again here are some ways I get through them
- Get as much rest as possible- make sure to have down time in between games if you have more than one a day
- Drink lots of water
- Eat healthy- make sure to have a good breakfast
- STRETCH- this is probably one of the most important. Make sure you stretch properly before and after games.
- Eat after games
- Get pumped up- get yourself pumped up for games
- Laugh and have fun- tournaments are all about having fun so make the most of them. Tournaments are all about team bonding, even if it’s only an in town tournament make sure to have time to bond with your team.